This stone, wood and cement building from the 17th century shows how wealthy the con-temporary owner were.
Built by the engineer Boistard, the bridge replaces the former one destroyed by 1770 flood. It was inaugurated in 1804 by Pope Pie VII, on his way to the...Read more
Built around 1300, it was dedicated to the clergymen of Sébaste. The actuel presbytary was built in 1675. It became property of the city in 1824.
The architect Antoine (cf : Hôtel des Monnaies in Paris) designed this building in the 18th cen-tury. It has a pediment facade in classic style....Read more
This house made of stones and wood from the 17th century has a projecting staircase. The ground floor was used as a shop and the upper floors as a dwelling....Read more