In 1962, the company is absorbed by Faure Arthur Martin, who will transfer the park to the city of Revin in 1972. The park is named after the mayor who...Read more
This typical half-timbered house was certainly the home of a rich merchant.
Originally, its name comes from the Spanish occupation, because the neutrality...Read more
The roof and bell-tower were destroyed in the fire that destroyed almost entirely the whole convent, in the night of 10 May 1886. The works of art that...Read more
This monument, which measures 12 meters long and 6 meters high, is the work of the sculptor Henri Louis.
It was completed at the end of World...Read more
This stele is located at the "herbée", meadow on the edge of the forest, on the slopes of the "Malgré-Tout".
The "Malgré-Tout"...Read more
The chapel was built in two stages: first of all the far room, then the two rooms on each side.
With the timber of a demolished firm was built...Read more
Altar in good repair.
On the arch surmounting the door was the following inscription: "Sainte-Anne" followed by "Anne Catherine Darche, daughter...Read more