Installed on the city's defenses next to the South Poterne which is an open passage in the ramparts leading to the Charcoal Valley, the Saint-Thugal church...Read more
Saint-Jean-Baptiste church from the XIV - XVIth century - Listed as a Historic Monument.
This wheel belonged to a mill dating from the 19th century. It was used to grind the barley of the brew-ery established in the former convent of the Frères...Read more
Built around 1300, it was dedicated to the clergymen of Sébaste. The actuel presbytary was built in 1675. It became property of the city in 1824.