Classified Historic Monument. Built in the early 19th century by the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia, the strong bear the names of the royal family: Victor...Read more
This 11th century tower was the bell tower of the Notre-Dame church.In the 15th century a gallery was composed of four small bells and a spire taking...Read more
As it was originally built in the 6th century and then rebuilt in the 11th century, it contains some primitive elements of the first building in its walls.
It was built in 1450 between the canons’ refectory and the cathedral and is a beautiful example of Gothic art. We can access a crypt under the cathedral’s...Read more
This crypt, an example of Roman art, was closed in the 15th century. It was rediscovered in 1958 and can be visited only during the Tourist Office’s guided...Read more
This chapel was built in the XVIth century by the canon Antoine Poliac. At first this was the Chapl of a small hamlet who burn in 1628. It was rebulit...Read more