The aqueduct of Marly was built from 1681 to 1685 by Jules-Hardouin-Mansart. It brought water from the machine de Marly to a tank. The water was then...Read more
These are casts made in 1984 by Michel Bourbon placed where the originals were until 1794. The originals of Guillaume Coustou executed at the request of...Read more
The hotel Couve or Couvay was built in the 18th century, for Pierre Couvay, banker, secretary of King Louis XV. It served as city hall from 1846 to 1988.
The Auberge du Vieux Marly is an 18th century house, converted into an inn at the end of the 19th century under the name of "Gros-Prêtre" inn. After the...Read more