The building was built in the 14th century. The façade in sandstone and flint is decorated with “tuffeaux”.
Transformed into a fortress during the...Read more
The errection of this group of buildings originally called Manoir de la Motte (Manor of the Moat) dates from 1630.
The building of the two small...Read more
After First World War, the company furnished the bakeries of the region with sacks of flour.
Today, this working flour-mill still uses hydraulic...Read more
Formerly 11 mills were listed-for corn, tanning, or oil. They contributed to the prosperity of the village. Only two of them are still in existence.
The village of Vittefleur possesses architecture typical of the Pays de Caux, marrying the use of half-timbering, daub, bricks, flint and sandstone.