Situated on the road D35 north of Reviers. 2049 graves are taken care by the Commowealth War graves Commission.
Between Caen and Falaise: 2,959 graves.
Located on the road from Caen to Falaise, the Canadian War Cemetery in Cintheaux, near Bretteville-sur-Laize,...Read more
Located between Caen and Falaise, the Urville-Langannerie Polish War Cemetery is home to the graves of 615 Polish soldiers. Inaugurated in October 1946,...Read more
A major constituent of the Atlantic Wall, the Longues-sur-Mer artillery battery includes a firing command post and four casemates, each housing a 150mm...Read more
Captured on the morning of the 6th of June 1944 by Colonel Rudder's Rangers, the site was also one of key features of the German defensive fortifications....Read more
The house where Thérèse Martin lived as a child and up to the age of 15: dining room, Thérèse's bedroom (display cabinet with her toys), garden. Audio-guided...Read more
Fine example of 13th century Norman-style architecture. Up to the 19th century, a major "foire aux doméstiques" (servants' fair) took place here every...Read more
Listed on the Historic Monument's supplementary inventory on the 7th of April 1975, the shop was built by Georges Lesage in 1901, following plans drawn...Read more
Built according to Eiffel's plans, the bridge that crosses the river formerly provided a rail link between Vire and Caen. Only the metal bridge deck was...Read more
The Merville redoubt, known as the 'Redoute de Vauban', is located in the dunes of the mouth of the River Orne. Its role was to protect the bay. Built...Read more