This is a defensive strucutre built at the same time as the forteress by Alphonse de Poitiers. It is used to be part of the wall that surrounded the city...Read more
This used to be a rest area (hence the name : La Pause) on the medieval road (former roman path) leading to Najac via the St Blaise bridge. Thanks to renowned...Read more
In 1345, the Hermits of Saint Augustin bought grounds on the left bank of the Lot. There, they built a chapel, a monastery and a cemetery. The buildings...Read more
The flat capstone that weights over 3 tons is inclined, but this dolmen is in a good state of preservation and deserves to be restored.
This statue displays all of the feminine features: breasts are depicted either side of the Y shaped pendant,legs are set apart and the hair is tied back...Read more