Its frontage ornament with painted scenes prefigures the Baroque design inside.ND-de Tout-Pouvoir is characterised by a central map in « Greek cross”...Read more
One of the most famous profile of Savoie, with its arrow with double bulb.The bell tower, destroyed during the Revolution, found only in 1824 a new...Read more
Lachenal has got nearly 20 resident. It has, like the other villages, its chapel and its “bachals”, basin built with rocks, which deserve to make a break...Read more
The chapel was built in 1619 but it was only in 1663 that we raised the tower to have a steeple on the chapel.
Built in 1704, thanks to the profits of a woollen stockings factory, it remains a worship place. Its decoration is typical of the 19th century.
The Hospital tower framed the primitive hospice, dating 1686. The chapel and the tower, date 1704.
Saint-Claire's chapel is Gothic style. It contains only a single nave. Over an old gate, there is a very beautiful oculus. It is originally the chapel...Read more
Commonly known as the 'Cathédrale des Bauges', this parish church was built in 1867, thanks to support from Napoleon III in response to a population surge.
This colossal statue of 25 meters high, is implanted on a rocky spur with a beautiful panoramic view over the mont-Blanc range.Abbot Claude Marie...Read more