The Place du Parc was installed in 1921 to accommodate several memorials of WWI.
The "underground passage" starting in the courtyard leads to a tranquil and restful public garden, built between 1930 and 1936, which leads into the rue...Read more
Saint-Germain Square with its majestic chestnut tree and the Fountain of the Volunteers of 1830.
Initially erected on the Square Régnier-au-Long-Col,...Read more
These terraced gardens were developed over time as the ramparts were built. They offer walkers a varied trail dotted with a series of information panels...Read more