Already registered ? Log in

Search >Point of interest >Places of interest >Religious heritage >france >limousin301 Result(s)


Type of object



Localization





image utilisateur

Church in Cussac

The Saint Pierre church in Cussac is typical from the Limousin region. The architechture is simple but precise. The main parts of the church were built...Read more

Lat : 45.727274Lng : 0.845947
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Brignac church

Church dedicated to St-Pierre-ès-Liens. It dates from the twelfth century. Its bell tower is a typical example of places of worship in the region....Read more

Lat : 45.188738Lng : 1.339841
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Saint Sulpice Chapel

This little chapel was built during the 19th century upon and next to a good fountain at the east of the village in a dale leading to the Gartempe River....Read more

Lat : 46.129679Lng : 1.189098
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Saint-Etienne Cathedral

The construction of this Gothic edifice lasted 6 centuries, beginning in 1273 and ending in the late 19th century. The beauty of the Gothic flamboyant...Read more

Lat : 45.828956Lng : 1.266507
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Eglise de Saint Laurent

Eglise du XIIIe siècle remaniée en 1689 (date inscrite sur un contrefort) et en 1764 (réfection complète de la voûte...Read more

Lat : 46.166723Lng : 1.961866
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

"Chapelle des Chauveix" (chapel) in Vicq sur Breuilh

La Chapelle des Chauveix: very old Marian chapel. The local artist Roch Popelier decorated it with frescos telling the life of Saint Fraçois d’Assise...Read more

Lat : 45.652988Lng : 1.383219
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Church in Saint Auvent

The church, dedicated to Audentius in 1230, now holds its relics in the crypt.

Lat : 45.804543Lng : 0.932156
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Couvent des Ursulines

Ce bâtiment était occupé par des religieuses, les Ursulines, depuis 1629 ; elles étaient vouées à l'éducation...Read more

Lat : 45.738675Lng : 1.744729
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Church in La Porcherie

Saint-Julien-de-Brioude and Saint Roch church (built in the 12th century: in the nave can be found many statues made in multicolour wood and paintings...Read more

Lat : 45.580913Lng : 1.543122
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Retable en Bois peint et doré - 1711 (Eglise St Laurent)

Located in the Notre Dame du Rosaire chapel, this baroque altarpiece, the work of the Tullist sculptor Duhamel, was delivered in March 1711. It lacks the...Read more

Lat : 45.359223Lng : 1.887276
0 m
image utilisateur