Its name comes from "Camariacus" which significates "courtyard". The parish of Chéméré has been built in 1020 by Hascouet the 1st.
This town has been created during the 19th century, by the wish of Ms Victoire du Tressay de La Sicaudais, which designed the map and payed the church...Read more
The Feuillardais, the Brandais and the Poirier were towns of Arthon-en-Retz, which has been in the old days, important centers of brick productions. The...Read more
Situated between the Town of "Pas de la Haie" and Chauvé, the castlle of Bressoreau is located in a wooden environment. In fact, it is situated...Read more
The castle of La Meule is situated un a beautiful and wooded park. It has been built by a rich armator from Nantes city.
Many "castles" were edified as hunt relays in the forest of Princé, with their farms. Each farm had its vine which produced its wine.
In La Sicaudais's town, there was in the old times, a castle which we can only see today, the chapel rebuilt recently.
The merovingian graveyard is mentioned for the first time in 1880 by the archeologic and historic society of Nantes and Loire-Atlantique in a report.
It would have been there, since time immemorial.
It reminds to visitors that the once very extensive Princé forest was home to wild animals...Read more
Very close to the underground passage of Roche Troquante, the Croix Moreau remains a place full of mysteries.