Saint-Jacques Church was built around 1283 in the place of a small Romanesque church which was demolished in the 12th century. Dedicated to Saint James...Read more
The College of Oratorians is located on Quai Henri IV in the heart of Dieppe’s protected sector and in immediate proximity to the beach and the marina....Read more
Parking in the car park at Daniel's Rose Garden. Continue the route on foot for 100 metres.
The waterwheel is operating, the building cannot be visited...Read more