18th century church. Baroque interior decoration, sundial.
Situated between Albertville and Faverges, at 1000 meters above sea level, The Fort de Tamié offer a walking path and picnic areas with a beautiful...Read more
Saint André de Larny chapel nestles in the heart of the old village, 4 km north of Pollionnay. Restored in the 17th century, it still has the vaulted...Read more
The presence of the dam in this valley has an historical purpose. This and the different landscapes and fauna and flora throughout the area will be explained...Read more
The remaining 9th-12th century Romanesque parts are what is left of the village's original church. It is within the "vingtain", a 14th century defensive...Read more
In the ancient village of Châteauvieux, the 11th century chapel dedicated to Saint John the Baptist and built in a very pure Romanesque style, stands...Read more
The story began in 988 with the founding of Saint André de Rosans Priory on the site of a previous, so-called primitive church. It was on these...Read more