Already registered ? Log in

> > >201 Result(s)


Type of object



Localization





You must select at least one region
image utilisateur

This old railway line

This old railway line connected Le Vigan to Tournemire climbing the foothills of the Larzac. It was granted to the Compagnie du Midi in 1883, works began...Read more

Lat : 43.9951Lng : 3.04316
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

"La Baoumasse" or the Resistants' Cave

The Resistants’ cave (or Maquisards’ cave) is a natural cavity located on the edge of the plateau. Also called “La Baoumasse” or...Read more

Lat : 43.9872Lng : 3.06019
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

The church Saint-Christophe

The present church has replaced the old parish church of the 11th century, situated outside the village. This new building, partly carved into the rock...Read more

Lat : 43.9126Lng : 3.31759
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

The Castle

The Templar castle was built in the late twelfth century on the rocky outcrop of the village. Until the construction of the walls in the fifteenth century,...Read more

Lat : 43.9123Lng : 3.31787
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

The Scipione House

This house built in the end of 15th century has a superb mullion window and a turret added in the 17th century, which suggest the wealth of the owners....Read more

Lat : 43.9128Lng : 3.31665
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Tower of Viala du Pas de Jaux

The Lord of Tournemire gave to the Templars knights the lands of Viala du Pas de Jaux in 1150. In the 12th and 13th centuries, the Viala consisted of a...Read more

Lat : 43.9568Lng : 3.0564
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Village of Lapeyre

This village was controlled by the Templars Commandery during the 12th century and has kept much of its medieval architecture with its old houses clustered...Read more

Lat : 43.9002Lng : 2.91118
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Counts of Caylus’ Castle

This rock was used as the bedrock for the building of the Counts of Caylus’ Castle of which nothing remains todayThe castle was destroyed in retaliation...Read more

Lat : 43.9663Lng : 2.89585
image utilisateur
image utilisateur

Laumière castle

The castle is situated 3 km south east of Saint Rome and was rebuilt after the French revolution. Written references to the ancient castle mention the...Read more

Lat : 43.9901Lng : 2.95876
image utilisateur