On the occasion of the Val d'Arly E-Bike Tour on June 19 and 20, discover the trails of the Val d'Arly by electric mountain bike. Electric mountain bike ride with supervision!
Departures on Saturday and Sunday: at 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Itinerary taken: Plan Desert / Le Stomu / Le Chardonnet / Les Combes / Les Favrays / Le Lachat / Le Golet / Le Plan du Drayon / Le Crêt / Chemin de la Peignière / Les Excoffonières / Le Chardonnet / Le Stomu / Return to base camp Desert Plan.
RESERVATION OF THE MANDATORY BICYCLE at our sports stores partners of the event.
Conditions of participation :
- Hike open to adults and children over 12 accompanied by their parents.
- The price includes: supervision of an instructor, welcome coffee on departure.
- Very easy level, suitable for beginners in mountain biking.
- Equipment with which participants must be provided: electric mountain bike, helmet, gloves, water, sunscreen, sunglasses, windbreaker.
- Distance: 13 km and 490 m of elevation gain.
- Duration: 1h30 max
- Registration at your Tourist Office before 06/18 at 5:00 p.m.
- The route of the course may be subject to modifications depending on the weather conditions and the level of the group.
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the outing or to postpone it during the weekend.
In the event of cancellation by the organizer, the hikes will be fully reimbursed.
Mask compulsory outside of cycling at the venue (catering, information point, exhibitors, etc.).
Each participant must be provided with his mask.
max. 0 m
min. 0 m
Styles : BaladeDiscoveryMountain
Theme : Nature walk
On the occasion of the Val d'Arly E-Bike Tour, on June 19 and 20,...Read more
Phone : 04 79 31 61 40
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.valdarly-montblanc.com/fr/ete/agenda/les-grands-evenements/e-bike-tour/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/NotreDameDeBellecombeTourisme
From 19/06 to 20/06/2021.
Departure at 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Appointment 1/2 of an hour before departure for a welcome coffee and a briefing.
Subject to favorable weather.
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 30/09/2021
Report a problem