Departure from the snow front (ESF). Crossing snow-capped mountain pastures at the bottom of the ski area before reaching a virgin ski area. Entering the forest marks the final part of the ascent route to reach the summit of Mont Lachat.
At the start of the snow front (at the ESF level), the climb begins with a little steep part to warm up. Cross the lower part of the ski area with a magnificent view of the Aravis and Mont Charvin behind you. A steeper part awaits you until you cross the ski slope to reach a large field devoid of vegetation. Go up the snow-covered field to the edge of the forest and enter the latter to reach Mont Lachat. This final forest section is not very steep until it reaches the bottom of the chairlift. A last raidar under this one and it is the arrival at the top of Mont Lachat: place to the descent!
No technical difficulty on this climb. At times the slope may force you to make some conversions but they are very rare.
Track available for free on the "Traces Alpines" application.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
• Ski touring is ONLY authorized on the routes provided for this purpose. Downhill skiing is prohibited on the way up.
• Have the right equipment.
• Adapt your itinerary to your physical capacities, the weather conditions and the time available.
• You are responsible for your own safety and that of others.
• Never go alone and inform those around you of your itinerary.
• Respect nature and the tranquility of the place.
Outside opening hours, access to the ski area is strictly prohibited.
DANGER winch ramming (cable).
CF Municipal decrees (posted at the cash desks).
18 or 112
max. 1588 m
min. 1222 m
From 19/12/2020 to 12/04/2021 between 10 am and 4 pm.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 22/04/2021