On June 19 and 20, meet for the Val d'Arly e-Bike Tour, at Plan Desert base camp. Go on an electric mountain bike hike with supervision and gourmet picnic at the top of Mont-Lachat!
Program for the day on Sunday 20/06: departure at 9:30 am from Plan Desert base camp. Appointment 1/2 of an hour before departure for a welcome coffee and a briefing.
RESERVATION OF THE MANDATORY BICYCLE at our sports stores partners of the event.
- Departure from the Plan Desert base camp / Sous le Bouza / Le Bouza / La Limace / Col de la Limace / Les Trois Coins / Pied du Mont / Col de Véry / Plan Mermin / Bellasta / Combe de Douce / La Péchette / Sous le Clocher / Brichou / Plan Corbet / Col de la Légette / Col de la Lézette / Plan Périot / Sous le Chard du Beurre / Chard du Beurre / Bollywood enduro trail / Les Saisies / Covetan / Sous Covetan / Fo ^ ret du Lachat / Les Ayes / Mont Lachat.
- 12 noon: Lunch in a partner restaurant in the village of Crest-Voland
- 1:30 p.m .: Les Chardons / Les Bérets Verts / Village / Le Biollay / Les Pieux / Les Praz / NDB village / Le Chardet / Les Grangettes / La Lavanche / Les Favrays / Le Planay / Les Combes / Le Chardonnet / Le Stomu.
- Arrival at Plan Desert base camp.
Conditions of participation :
- Hike open to adults and children over 14 accompanied by their parents.
- The price includes: supervision of an instructor, picnic at Lac du Mont-Lachat.
- Intermediate level, have a good physical condition and know how to mountain biking.
- Equipment with which participants must be provided: electric mountain bike and its battery charger, helmet, gloves, water, sunscreen, sunglasses, windbreaker.
- Distance: 38 km and 1714 m of elevation +
- Duration: 4h
- Registration at your Tourist Office before 06/18 at 5:00 p.m. or on site the same day.
- The route of the course may be subject to modifications depending on the weather conditions and the level of the group.
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the outing or to postpone it during the weekend.
In the event of cancellation by the organizer, the hikes will be fully reimbursed.
Mask compulsory outside of cycling at the venue (catering, information point, exhibitors, etc.).
Each participant must be provided with his mask.
max. 2067 m
min. 1002 m
Styles : DiscoveryMountain
Public : Sportsmen
On the occasion of the Val d'Arly E-Bike Tour, on June 19 and 20,...Read more
Phone : 04 79 31 61 40
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : www.facebook.com/NotreDameDeBellecombeTourisme
20/06/2021 at 9.30 am.
Departure at 9:30 am from the base camp.
Meet half an hour before departure for a welcome coffee and a briefing.
Subject to favorable weather.
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 20/07/2021