As part of the Val d'Arly E-Bike Tour, meet on June 19 and 20 at the Plan Desert base camp! Departure on an electric mountain bike hike with supervision and a gourmet break at Col du Drayon!
Departures on Saturday and Sunday at 3:00 p.m. Route towards the ridges to enjoy the panorama!
Itinerary taken: Plan Desert base camp / Under the Bouza / Le Bouza / La Limace / Col de la Limace / Col de Basse Combe / Chevan / Les Tendues / Under the cross / Under the Quézet / The Quézet / return under the Quézet / Col du Drayon / Plan du Drayon / Le Crêt / Chemin de la Peignière / Les Excoffonières / Le Chardonnet / Le Stomu / Return to Plan Desert base camp.
RESERVATION OF THE MANDATORY BICYCLE at our sports stores partners of the event.
Conditions of participation :
- Hike open to adults and children over 12 accompanied by their parents.
- The price includes: the supervision of an instructor, the gourmet break.
- Easy level, suitable for beginners in mountain biking.
- Equipment with which participants must be provided: electric mountain bike, helmet, gloves, water, sunscreen, sunglasses, windbreaker.
- Distance: 18 km and 861 m of elevation.
- Duration: 2h00 max
- Registration at your Tourist Office before 06/18 at 5:00 p.m.
- The route of the course may be subject to modifications depending on the weather conditions and the level of the group.
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the outing or to postpone it during the weekend.
In the event of cancellation by the organizer, the hikes will be fully reimbursed.
Mask compulsory outside of cycling at the venue (catering, information point, exhibitors, etc.).
Each participant must be provided with his mask.
max. 1909 m
min. 1338 m
On the occasion of the Val d'Arly E-Bike Tour, on June 19 and 20,...Read more
Phone : 04 79 31 61 40
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : www.facebook.com/NotreDameDeBellecombeTourisme
From 19/06 to 20/06/2021.
Departures at 3:00 p.m. for the 2 days. Appointment 1/2 of an hour before departure for a welcome coffee and a briefing.
Subject to favorable weather.
Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - 20/07/2021