A walk along the canal on the trail of the Meuses which were used to irrigate gardens.
A network of around 220 km of trails and paths has been created and signposted. A map guide including this walk above with 31 other additional suggestions for commented circuits, it is available in shops and tourist office of Ganges Sud Cévennes. (price : 5 €).
max. 227 m
min. 141 m
Style : Balade
Prendre la direction d’AGONÈS en suivant Cazilhac – Les Chênes, Cazilhac – Le Bas et le Devois du Fesquet.
De là, prendre la direction du CENTRE ÉQUESTRE.
- The old 12th century bridge over the River Herault and the new 19th century bridge.
- Along the canal, the discovery trail of the Meuses, water wheels installed for irrigation.
- The Valette Mill, where silk threads were spun.
- The 17th century church, built on the site of an old church.
- The viewpoint over the village from the horse riding centre.